Other services offered by “Shree Krishna Hospital” may have their own policies and we would request you to refer to the policies of that particular service.
Information refers to any data that could be used to identify you. Examples of this would be your name, phone number, gender, address, etc. We could ask for such data either during the registration or during the usage of our website or App.
(It is important to note that any information freely available on public domains accessible under the Right to Information Act, 2009 is exempted from being the categories of personal information/sensitive information/information)
When you register on The Healing Tree or the App, we receive and store information you choose to share with us only after taking your consent. This includes the details you fill out on forms, the phone number you use to register for our services. We understand that you may be hesitant to part with some sensitive information such as your medical prescriptions, but we would only ask for it if it was needed to provide our services.
While using our website or App, certain information such as contact data, location, browsing statistics is automatically acquired. This information also includes traffic to and from your device to websites, IP address and device identifiers.
All this information constitutes “Personal Information” as declared by the standard SPI Rules. As per these rules, any information that relates to a natural person, which either directly or indirectly in combination with other information, available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying said person.
These rules also clearly outline information which classifies as “sensitive” and defines them to be one of the following:
The Healing Tree website and App subscribe to these carefully laid guidelines which put your privacy first.
2. We would never collect any data that has been deemed as sensitive by the SPI Rules without your consent. We would never force you to disclose any such information, but the service requiring this information would remain unavailable to you.
3. All the information you provide is completely voluntary. Although we might use some of the information for the betterment of our services, we will never share any of the information with any third-party sources.
4. You are fully responsible for the information you have shared with us, and are solely responsible for any failure to fulfil a service caused due to any wrong or outdated information. In case you wish to update your personal data, please reach out to email@example.com or contact us on 02692-228411.
5. Upon discontinuing your account, we would delete all your information by the time your account expires. After a sufficient period, your information may be anonymised and used by us for statistical reasons, but would never be shared with any third-party user.
6. The internet’s communication protocols mean we would be notified every time someone visits any of our web pages or uses the App. We also receive details of the user’s IP address, operating system and device. This information may be used for research purposes and find ways to serve you better but would never be shared with any third- party.
7. The Healing Tree services require the use of a credit/debit card, net banking or other online banking services. We may ask for your banking details such as your account number, card number, etc., and would share these details with a third-party gateway to complete a transaction. The verification procedure would be completed by the user only through the third-party platform’s gateway. Although we choose these third-party gateways with a lot of care, we would like to recommend our customers to exercise caution the moment they are redirected to the gateway.
10. The Healing Tree does not assume responsibility over the accuracy or integrity of any information displayed using an external source on neither the website nor the App.
11. Any feedback or data provided to our care givers may be shared by them with our other care givers to offer you the best treatment possible. We might also store this information for academic purposes or for improvement of our services.
13. If you use the Location feature on the website or App, we automatically collect your location information along with your device information. This information would be used only for statistical purposes and would never be shared with a third-party.
14. Despite implementing the best-in-class security features on the website and the App, data breaches may occur. This could mean data theft, unauthorised modification, improper use of information or accidental loss. In case of such an unfortunate event, The Healing Tree will not be held responsible for any losses incurred.
15. The Healing Tree shall only disclose personal information if it is forced to do so by law, rule, regulation, governmental authority, a law enforcement agency or any similar body. Even in such an event, The Healing Tree would divulge information at its sole discretion, only if it is necessary to protect its Terms and Conditions, it’s rights and laws or to prevent harm to anyone in society.
When you visit The Healing Tree or use any of our services on the website or App, we use reasonable security measures to protect the information of our caregivers and patients. We use the very best equipment on the campus and the technologically advanced encryption techniques, at our IT centre to keep your privacy the way it is.
But despite this, as hard as we may try, we cannot guarantee the security of your information. All the information is transmitted electronically, it can be intercepted, decrypted and misused.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete it or anonymise it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
The Healing Tree
Shree Krishna Hospital
Gokal Nagar, Karamsad, Gujarat – 388 325
Last updated: October 17, 2020