Good Health Inside Out.
Scars removed using laser. Teeth fixed with orthodontics. Wrinkles reduced by plastic surgery. At Shree Krishna Hospital, we understand that good looks are as important as good health. Which is why, our experts use the latest in medicine and technology to help you face the world with confidence.
ServicesSkin and VD Laser procedures
- Hair Removal
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Reduction Of Facial Pigmentation
- Removal Of Acne Scars
- Treatment Of Chloasma (brown Patches On A Woman's Face Seen During Or After Pregnancy)
- Effective Removal Of Pronounced Wrinkles And Creases Through Botox And Fillers
- Suction Blister
- Skin Grafting And Punch Grafting For Vitiligo.
- Epidermal Cyst Excision
- Mole Excision
- Acne Scar Revision And Chemical Peeling
The department of Skin and Venereal Diseases is well equipped with all necessary equipment like Mechanical Dermabrator, Electrocautery, Microscopes, equipment for Punch Biopsy and other Minor Surgical Procedures and Cryosurgery. The faculty at the department runs a STD Clinic and Leprosy Clinic, both of which are supported by the Government of Gujarat. There are separated wards for patients with Leprosy and HIV-AIDS. The Department also has at disposal CO2 Laser for treatment of various dermatological disorders.
- NABH Accredited Labs & Imaging Services
- NACO & NABH Accredited Blood Bank
- Green OT Certified OTs
- Green Hospital Awarded Set-up
- NABH Accredited Medical Services
- NABH Accredited Nursing Services
- Dr Rita Vora
- Dr Pragya Nair
- Nishit Surti