With joint pain, life's routine activities become very painful. For this problem get the best treatment at Shree Krishna Hospital. This is the first hospital in the region which does the joint replacement surgery through Autologus Blood Transfusion. Here we have the modern facilities. State's best physiotherapists and joint replacement experts' team is dedicated to get you stand on your own feet. We have the modern facilities and dedicated experts because, the best medical treatment starts with gentle care.
Services / Benefits
- Experienced experts' panel
- Use of modern medical facilities and technology
- NABH – accredited blood bank and imaging services, NABL accredited laboratory
- The first hospital in the region which does the joint replacement surgery through Autologus Blood Transfusion in which for the pre - planned surgery, patient donates blood which gets used at time of his / her own surgery if required. This method is negligible side effects and complications of blood offerings from other donor.
- A team of 20 well trained physiotherapist
- US FDA accredited implants are used as per the personal convenience.
- All medical services and facilities under single roof
- Green OT Certified Modular Operation Theatre
- 24x7 critical care, blood bank and pharmacy
- Special physiotherapy packages for post operative rehab
- Hospitality facilities affordable to all
- NABH Accredited Labs & Imaging Services
- NACO & NABH Accredited Blood Bank
- Green Hospital Awarded Set-up
- NABH Accredited Medical Services
- NABH Accredited Nursing Services
- Dr Amit Patel
- Dr Mihir Dholakiya
- Dr Saranjit Singh