Urology & Nephrology
Over the years, we’ve seen thousands of patients suffering from urinary infections, kidney stones, renal failure, prostate cancer and other urological and nephrological disorders. Our team of specialists use the latest facilities for endoscopy, surgery and dialysis to ensure that every one of them gets the care they deserve.
- Endoscopy procedure for prostate stones : minimal invasive surgery for removal of stones from prostate which is less painful and helps early recovery
- Reconstructive Surgery for Stricture urethral : narrowing of urethra due to injury, infection, disease, instrumentation etc is corrected with this surgery. In our area, particularly around the district this surgery is performed only at our centre. We also treat children having narrowed urethra or any other problems related to passage of urine.
- Holmium Laser for Stones : in this treatment holmium laser is used to precisely remove the stones from kidney, bladder or urethra. Holmium laser lithotripsy provides many benefits to patients, including immediate relief of symptoms and a quick recovery .
- TURP (Transurethral Resection of the Prostate) : a surgical procedure that involves cutting away a section of the prostate.
- Prostate Clinic : we are well equipped to examine, diagonise and treat cancers of prostate.
- NABH Accredited Labs & Imaging Services
- NACO & NABH Accredited Blood Bank
- Green OT Certified OTs
- Green Hospital Awarded Set-up
- NABH Accredited Medical Services
- NABH Accredited Nursing Services
- Dr. Anil Ganju
- Dr. Shishir Gang
- Dr. Maulin Shah
- Dr. Amit Chaddha
- Dr. Jigish Vyas